Kasturba Hospital is a 450 bedded Hospital situated in thickly populated walled city area of Delhi on Urdu Bazar Road(Road linking Netaji Subhash Marg with the gate of Jama Masjid) and providing Medicare services to women and children. Kasturba Hospital was previously called Victoria Zenana Hospital. It was renamed as Kasturba Hospital in 1975.It is also popularly. known as Machliwa Hospital. It completed its centenary in 2005.It is one of the largest Maternity Hospital in Asia with 350 beds exclusively for Gynae and Obstt. Delivery rate of 12000 per year speaks of its popularity and workload. Besides deliveries, it is known for the management of all sorts of complicated Obstetric and Pediatric Cases.
History for its Establishment
- Interview for the Engagement of Senior Resident on 12/06/2015.
- Annual Action Plan 2015-2016
- For Infornation to all concerned requested for Polio Vaccination for Internation Travel
- Vacancy Position of Ministerials/Medical/All Paramedical staff of Kasturba Hospital
- Rate,Contact & Agency for Medical Supplies for the Year 2013-15
- Guideline for issue of Birth & Death Certificate
- Status Report regarding Swachh Bharat Mission